Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

Going "Off Grid" for a While

Hey all,

Myself and the Girl are moving house tomorrow and so will be without internet for a while - probably a week or so! *Gasp*

I know what you're thinking:


"But Will, how will we survive without your wit, your banter and endlessly charming prose? More to the point, how will you survive without online games?"

The fact is, I probably won't. This move might actually be the death of me.

On the off chance that I somehow pull through (through a combination of Fifa 11 career mode, endlessly playing Portal 2 over and over and furious masturbation to the point of medical illness) I will be back on form this time next week!


ps. I apologise for the royal wedding stuff - its infected my brain.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Are you going to be masturbating to Portal 2 or Fifa 11?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...