Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2011

ZI Acquaintance and Candy

You know when you're just sitting there minding your own business (possibly absent mindedly scratching yourself), and someone forwards you a confidential cipher code disregarded by the CIA and circulated through the means of a temporary dummy email address to the greatest logical minds that the internet has to offer?

You know that feeling? Well, thats the feeling I'm feeling with my feelers right about now.

Received the following email about an hour ago:

Subject: I hope you do not mind me passing this on to you.
From: afriendSPLATfastmail.jp

I was sent this by a friend of mine who's working as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency. He says that this came across his desk, but they decided to disregard it. Having played ARGs for years, I figured I'd send it along to you. This email address is temporary, and I will not be checking it or replying to any questions you have.

http://j5qip3qf64esrbww.onion/ziacquaintance.html
http://u2fmdzjj576jsyh2.onion/candy.html

Here are the messages you've missed:

ZIACQUAINTANCE:
P F Q U a l D W e D F x w c W P U Y s y v w x Q U D P B Q e x A O y w C

CANDY:
D X F K f x j S Y V W f k q e A D S F V E D R b p W E b d r W E T Y U v
p X P O x o b S D I I P N p l N Y j b S H J L Q q e f k d M S J U b i p
Q D S D C L b t e x P F Q U q x j f i l S K W S X l h f R J V k d c G U
R F R l o x d K V O H x A H O A f k

ZIACQUAINTANCE:
u h B A K L s n b c O B M H V h a P D A u v i E N o n n b M P S Q y c l
u S D E C V L x p y E R l n c V B R T m y g y h A S S n m u h x V E W u
h D F s l y S L D J J m y u S G D l w b n b y S V I Y S s p y w i h N Q
T R D x o C w n C y x i W F V l o A m y L M S F E x

CANDY:
W h B C O g z S F E X u d e t M Y F I k k L z b b R L O X d r r L Q V s
V S D n a A E R L L n s g o A O O C N S z o d S q e h S D F R V G k d A
r z m E R c A D V G s g d A V h q A r P K L E N d q V T Y u d q W E r r
N H N Y h m H P O E b d B V h S L Q W z l c V F V J K D h f S T Y J L L
h s T Y J h y Y U K h m f d E T Y K D F G u d q T x S s F g h J Y m f D

G L x Y U I U K l S z m S z H f d q J T h r S D j H h S m H S c S n H e
Y s J n D J D t b S g E R x H J s g E T J G H U U n t D f D g S U I J

We missed multiple messages between this one and the other next one.

CANDY:
m s D G F B M g D F S D h F G v S s B H N B R T a Y J c J K b I O s m F
D w b h S v s S N o N q q N M c M i b h w g s b c i S F D G u v S t c f
S o S S t S B s G k G F a D J c D b J h v g D h D v o J b J y m D D F G
c i


Good luck
.Unfiction thread has been made here: CLICK ME PLEASE - I LOVE IT. We need help...


ps. can't.stop.reading.Steam Me Up, Kid.curse.you.Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...