Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

International Hope for a Day off Sometime Next Year.. Day

I know I am not the only one who is interested in the Royal Wedding simply because we might get a day off work? If we do get a day off, I will fill my Twitter feed with Tweets such as "Omg, look at Kate Middleton in that dress - how lovely!" and "Oh, how I wish I could be there..." whilst secretly playing video games and eating pepperoni pizza.


I'll probably have it up on the net in the background so that I'll know if I'm Tweeting: "My doesn't Prince William look handsome in his suit?" if half the congragation have been blown apart by a shoebomb. That would be embarressing.

ps. If you reveal my cleverly laid plans to anyone at work, I will hunt you down, paint you black and throw you to Prince Phillip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...