Pages

Saturday 27 November 2010

Bill Bailey: Dandelion Mind

I think I might need one of those burgandy smoking jackets for this evening. I'm looking forward to it so much I feel like I might grow a moustache through sheer force of will. My better half has gone to babysit for the night, and I've just bought the new Bill Bailey stand up DVD "Dandelion Mind":

EEE! Geek.com say that its a return to form akin to Part Troll - this pleases me greatly. I saw his last tour "Tinselworm" a couple of years ago and it was a bit "meh", which was a real shame - I've been a Bailey fan for a long while and this was the first chance I'd had to see him live, it was a little bit forced and as geek.com say: "confused". I'm thoroughly looking forward to this one though. High hopes Bill, don't y'all let me down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...