Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Sincere Christmas Message ep3

I've wrote a few of these now. And, regardless of the content of the preceding year - I always seem to return to the same message. I hope that I don't sound too pretentious with it, because the message is pretty much the same one you've probably heard from every single person you've met over the past few weeks.
It's been a big year for me, a happy one - but one of major change. I've now started down a road which I've had my eyes on for a while now, and have finally taken the chance to try to travel. I've gone from a 9 to 5 grind, to being a student again, working for myself and trying to find inspiration. I couldn't have done it without the love and support of those around me, especially my partner, so for that I am truly thankful.
So, here it is: whatever this year has been like for you; I hope your Christmas was Merry, and your New Year is happy.

Will
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...